Monday, February 28, 2011

Miss United States 2010 Jessica Black Interviews with NTDTV World News


I wish I could perfectly describe in words, just how excited I was to Interview with Host Serene Lee on NTDTV last night.  

The camera's and lights where all set and I had the chance to tell the world my views and passions. Most importantly I got to dispel some of the negative stereo types placed on pageants by our society.

Serene and I did a 30 min interview about my life and my journey as Miss United States this year. Serene asked me lots of questions about my family, friends and hobbies. It was so much fun to be in such an intimate setting and just talk about my personal life and experiences. I even got to end the segment with some words in Chinese to show my respect for NTDTV's Chinese Viewers.

The show will be broadcasted all over the world, in places like Austria, Germany, South Korea, Italy, France and South America. NTDTV stands for truth, piece, love and respect; I was honored to be asked to do the television interview with this international station.

More Information, Photos & Link to the Actual Interview Still To Come. Stay Tuned!!



NTDTV is Headquartered in New York City, New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television serves more than 100 million potential viewers in China and around the world. Founded by Chinese Americans, and rooted in traditional Chinese culture, NTD serves as a unique bridge between the East and the West. NTD News broadcasts directly into parts of mainland China via satellite, providing a truthful, uncensored Chinese-language alternative to China's state-run media.

NTD News also provides its global viewers with important news about China and the rest of the world in more than a dozen non-Chinese languages, including English, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Persian, and Hebrew.

In addition to news, NTD promotes traditional Chinese arts and culture through a wide variety of TV shows and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment